The full agenda for DAM New York 2015 has been announced. Join with other DAM professionals for two days full of real, actionable advice which you can take back to your
organization and immediately put into effect:
Case studies and presentations taking place include:
• DAM in 2015: What Will Last and What Will Crumble?
• Truly becoming Digital Marketers always Starts ‘Somewhere’. For Us it was about DAM time.
• Where is DAM Heading?
• Building an Enterprise Infrastructure around DAM: A Case Study by Johnson & Johnson
• How to Select (or Replace) a Digital & Media Asset Management System
• Facilitating Collaboration in Creative Media Environments
• Managing Digital Rights Metadata with ODRL, MPEG-21, and other Rights Expression Languages (RELs)
• DAM as Change Management – the Coty Experience
• Perspectives on Creative Operations Solutions
• Unlock the Value of your Assets with Semantic Metadata - Real-Life Tales
• Essential DAM Implementation: A New Project Guide and Tool Kit
• DAM and Web 3.0
• Walking Down The Creative Operations Path
• How Top Brands Leverage DAM Technologies to Create Killer Customer Experience
Please visit the Henry Stewart website for the latest event information regarding this event.